COST OF SERVICE
- iPhone rental fees are fixed at $45.00 (USD) per week, plus tax.
- Additional days will be billed at $9.00 (USD) per day plus tax.
- Initial SIM card purchase cost is fixed at $20 (USD) plus tax. This does not include fees for daily use.
- SIM card rental fees are $5 (USD) day, plus tax. Fee includes incoming and outgoing calls, texts within Israel and data.
- Kosher phone rental fees are $4 (USD) per day and Talk and Text phones are $5 (USD) per day.
- MiFi (wireless router) rental fees are $6 (USD) per day, plus tax, including MiFi hardware and data connection.
- As an optional service, Unlimited Israel also offers American phone numbers for the iPhone and SIM cards at a rate of $2.00 (USD) per day, plus tax. This service enables US callers to contact you while in Israel on your Unlimited Israel phone without incurring international phone call charges.
As a security, we will place a credit card authorization for the duration of your rental period on the credit card used in your booking. Security fees are: $275.00 (USD) per iPhone. $100 (USD) per Talk ‘n’ Text phone. $100 (USD) per kosher phone. $200 (USD) MiFi. Provided that there is no loss, damage or other fees that may need to be assessed after the phone is returned to Unlimited Israel, the authorization will be released.
SIM CARD RENTAL OR PURCHASE
In order for our sim card service to work, you agree and confirm that your phone is unlocked.
Unless we are notified, we do not offer any refunds if your order a sim card and your phone is locked by your carrier.
CALLING TO THE US AND CANADA
- When dialing to the US and Canada you must use prefix “001” or ” +1″ example 001-845-123-4567 or +1845-123-4567.
- Calling international US or Canada numbers using prefix such as “012” ,“013”, “014”, “015”, “016”, 017″, “018” or “019” utilize different networks and are prohibited from use on all Unlimited Israel phones.
- Unlimited Israel Reserves the right to charge the renter any additional costs incurred by the renter resulting from the placement of calls using non-“001” networks. The price per minute for using prefix other than “001” or +1 when dialing to the US or Canada, range between $2.68 per minute through $4.68 per minute.
FEE FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PHONE
- Unlimited Israel reserves the right to collect a replacement fee for loss or theft to any of our devices or SIM cards. Unlimited Israel reserves the right to collect, from the renter, up-to $400 per iPhone 4/4s, $500 per iPhone 5/5c/5s, $200 Per MiFi, $100 per Talk ‘n’ Text phone, $100 per kosher phone and $50 for lost or a broken SIM card. Insurance costs are optional. Devices rented without insurance will hold the renter liable for any damages. Replacement and repair costs are up-to $200 per damaged iPhone, $200 per damaged MiFi, $100 per Talk ‘n’ Text phone, $100 per kosher phone and $50 for lost or a broken SIM card. Unlimited Israel ensures that each iPhone is equipped with an external case (Otterbox). In the event that this case breaks, the renter is liable to replace it with a new one, or be charged $40 (USD). This fee will be charged to the credit card Unlimited Israel has on file for the respective rental.
- Damage Insurance Option: Unlimited Israel offers damage insurance for the iPhones and Mifis for $1 (USD)/day with a $25 (USD) deductible. This plan offers protection against all damages (including water damage), but not against loss or theft of the phone.
- PLEASE NOTE: Unless requested, Unlimited Israel does not send damage fee invoices.
- Unlimited Israel’s shipments are only sent out during “Business Days” Monday – Friday 10AM- 4:30PM. We do not ship during Legal Holidays, Jewish Holidays and Emergencies.
- Given your order is placed within enough time, Unlimited Israel aims is to have the packages by our clients shipping address one week prior to their departure date. (Clients who need the package earlier, please notify our office)
- If you order is placed 10+ days prior to your departure date, and you do not receive your order within 3 business days of your departure date, please contact our office, so we can send out a new package. Please note: if you do not receive your order 3 business days prior to your departure and have not contacted us, Unlimited Israel reserves the the right not to guarantee any refunds.
- Unlimited Israel is not liable for any packages received late when a client chooses “Overnight Shipping”, as we do not control the mail couriers.
1. Unlimited Israel reserves the right to charge late fees for any rental that is returned late. “Late”, is defined as follows: If you chose the local pick-up option, “late” is after the third business day past your selected return date; if you chose any shipping option, “late” is 1 week past your selected return date.
2. Late fees are as follows:
iPhone late fee is $10 (USD) + NYS Tax per day. (After 60 days, you will be charged a final $400 replacement fee)
MiFi late fee is $10 (USD) + NYS Tax per day. (After 60 days, you will be charged a final $200 replacement fee)
Talk ‘n’ Text phone late fee is $6 (USD) + NYS Tax per day. (After 60 days, you will be charged a final $100 replacement fee.)
Kosher Phone late fee is $4 (USD) + NYS Tax per day. (After 60 days, you will be charged a final $100 replacement fee)
SIM card late fee is $1 (USD)+ NYS Tax per day. (After 14 days, you will be charged a final $30 + NYS Tax replacement fee per sim card)
If this is the first time you are late, Unlimited Israel reserves the right to charge you a lower late fee rate.
PLEASE NOTE: Unless requested, Unlimited Israel does not send late fees invoices.
SERVICES AND FEATURES INCLUDED IN SERVICE
(SIM CARD AND IPHONE RENTAL)
- Unlimited calling (incoming and outgoing) to/from Israeli numbers.
- Unlimited calling to the *United States and Canada (landlines and mobile).
- Unlimited text messaging within Israel (inquire about American text messaging plan).
- Unlimited 4G network (High-speed) data capability up to 3GB.
- When the data usage exceeds 3GB, the network will throttle (slow down) to the 3G or 2G network. For more 4G data, please sign up for a Higher Internet usage plan. Unlimited high speed data upgrade is limited to 20 GB per month. *PLEASE NOTE: Calling to other Countries not included in the plan will incur additional Charges of $.25- $1.50/ a minute, depending on the country you are calling.
SERVICES AND FEATURES INCLUDED WITH MIFI SERVICE
Unlimited Internet for all your WiFi Enabled devices.
SERVICES AND FEATURES INCLUDED WITH TALK ‘N’ TEXT PHONE
Unlimited calling within Israel and unlimited calling to the US and Canada. (Landline and mobile)
Unlimited texting within Israel and the the US and Canada.
SERVICES AND FEATURED INCLUDED WITH KOSHER PHONE SERVICE
Unlimited calling within Israel and unlimited calling to the US and Canada. (Landline and mobile)
If you reserve a phone, sim card or device and then cancel your order, Unlimited Israel reserves the right to charge a $45 (USD) cancellation fee, ($65 USD if device has already shipped from our office), which will be charged to the credit card number we have on file for you.
1. If you experience any technical trouble during your trip you you do not reach out to our customer care, we can not issue any refunds.
2. If you decide that you want to cancel your service while you are in Israel (for any reason), we will only issue refunds if you make our customer service team aware that you are cancelling.
PHONE RETURN INFORMATION
- If you choose to return the phone to our New York office in person, it must be received within one day of your arrival to the United States. If it is not returned within one day of your return, you will be charged a $10.00 (USD) per day penalty fee. This fee will be charged to the credit card Unlimited Israel has on file for you.
- If you choose to ship the phone back to our New York office, it must be received within three days of your arrival to the United States. If it is not returned within three days of your return, you will be charged a $10.00 (USD) per day penalty fee. This fee will be charged to the credit card Unlimited Israel has on file for you.
POLICY ON ACCESSORIES, CHARGERS AND OTHER ITEMS
- All phone accessories must be returned to our office in the condition in which they were received.
- If any damage or loss takes place to accessories including but not limited to phone cases, chargers, adapters, and screen protectors, Unlimited Israel reserves the right to charge you a replacement fee on the credit card we have on file for you. (Otterbox Case $40, Apple Wall plug $20 (USD), Apple Cable $20 (USD) Car charger $10 (USD), Israel converter $10 (USD), Battery pack $50 (USD) note that the damage insurance does not cover the accessories.
- Text messaging to the United States is not covered by phone rental charges. Text messages to international numbers will incur a $.89 (USD) fee per outgoing text message, all charged to the credit card we have on file for the renter. (Unless purchased the “Texting to the U.S plan””) PLEASE NOTE: Unless requested, We do not send Text Messaging fee invoice.
- Voice calls, web browsing, text messaging, or the use of other services while not in Israel (such as at airports during layovers), are not covered by phone rental charges. Any fees incurred by the renter as a result of utilizing such services will be assessed to the renter, plus a $20 penalty fee, all charged to the credit card we have on file for the renter.
- When using your own Apple ID on the iPhone rental, you must log out from your Apple ID. phones that are locked due to leaving Apple ID on the iPhone, will result in a $10 per day (USD) penalty.
- Unlimited high speed data upgraded is limited to 20 GB per month then may slow down. (If you need more than 20GB please contact us to arrange)